As your future School Board Representative, I will….
- Dive into the facts and drive lasting student outcomes regardless of the issues
- Ensure the safety of our students and staff is not compromisable nor negotiable
- Unify the stakeholders and the District as they deserve both a quality next generation and secure property values that a strong school district supports
As I listened to various stakeholders within the D38 community, I was able to identify 5 key issues and challenges that are currently top of mind:
- Talent drain in the District
- Bond Ballot Initiative for new school construction
- Student /Faculty safety
- Teen suicide
- Community trust in the District’s ability to be good stewards of their money
Ron's bottom line...... Each of these priorities, if successfully addressed, will yield a higher level of quality graduates that generate a valuable impact on our community and country.